- The Prison we are all born into (Galatians 2:22)
- The Purchase Jesus made to free us from the Prison (Acts 20:28)
- The PROOF that the Purchase is valid in the Resurrection (Revelation 1:17-18)
And last week we looked at the PROVISION that comes with the Purchase. Not only are we provided freedom from the bondage and wages of sin, but the list of items Jesus provided by his death, burial and resurrection is an amazing list of pure goodness! For anyone trying to make sense of our lives, the provision through Jesus sacrifice becomes a core foundation for living the rest of our lives in God's grace.
On Sunday, it was my hope that those of you who heard the message would be challenged by at least ONE area of provision that you know you need to really grab hold of this week. I am attaching the list again, and continue to pray that all of us recognize and embrace all that Jesus has provided, while focusing today on the one or two areas that seem most clearly needed in our lives.
May each of us experience and walk in the fullness of what God has provided through His great gift of grace to us, In Jesus!
God's Provision - What we HAVE IN JESUS
- Righteousness (Romans 3:21-22)
- A Holy Calling (2 Timothy 1:8-11)
- Liberty (Galatians 5:1-6)
- Grace (Romans 5:1-2, 1 Cor. 1:4)
- Authority (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Inheritance (Ephesians 1:3-4 & 1:11)
- God's Love (Romans 5:5)
- The Peace of God (Romans 1:1, Phil. 4:6-7)
- Revelation/Guidance (1 Cor. 2:9-10)
- The Mind of Christ - Clarity (1 Cor. 2:16)
- Wisdom, Righteousness, Sanctification, Redemption (1 Cor. 1:30)
- No Condemnation (Romans 8:1)
- Consolation and Comfort (Phil 2:1-2)
- Living Water - Refreshment and Encouragement (John 7:38, 1 Cor. 14:4)
- Spiritual Gifts (Ephesians 4:7-8)
- Power, Love, Sound Mind (2 Timothy 1:7)